Execute and develop business processes which support the payroll processing and benefits teams. Develop an understanding of current procedures and promote improvements that yield efficient and streamlined results to assist with the overall growth and productivity of the organization.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Serve as a point of contact to determine requirements for customized solutions and enhancements to existing reports and queries
- Serve as a point of contact to troubleshoot system, data and process anomalies.
- Support productivity enhancement through the development of custom applications to ingest data from various sources and produce compatible files for loading into the enterprise application
- Support productivity enhancement through the development of custom files and programs for 3rd party agencies from the back end of the enterprise application
- Facilitate certain payroll calculations through the development of custom scripts to be included in the enterprise application
- Aid in ensuring security policies are applied correctly within the enterprise/web applications through the creation of custom roles and rules using SQL scripts.
- Streamline the onboarding process of new clients by aiding the implementation team with various ETL processes.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education, and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with MS SQL (2008,2014,2016) Servers and a strong knowledge of T-SQL and SQL server agent tasks.
- Experience in scripting and one or more programming languages (VB Script, C#, VB.NET)
- Experience with Crystal Reports
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the company to support requirement gathering and business process execution.
- Must have written and verbal communication skills to support internal staff and external clients (will include non-technical audience)
- Creative problem-solver.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications (Preferred, but not Required):
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of ACA Guidelines